Today was just like any other ordinary school day. At the moment the bell rang and we were dismissed, I went back home, ready to help my family with the decorations for the coming Chinese New Year. When I got back, nearly half of the job was already done. We just had to finish all the remaining work and to clean up after that. When we were done, we continued on, now to make the traditional biscuits and the tarts. My father was in charge as he was the expert at making all these things and nobody could do it better than him. We also helped along the way, trying to do as much as we can. While helping, we also joked about all the random thoughts that came to us and we had a great time. After all the baking in the kitchen, we were finished for the day. We washed up all the equipments and after that, we even had the smell of butter all on us! We ended the day with a scrumptious dinner prepared by my mum. Surprisingly, I really enjoyed this day with my family. That will be all for now and I hope to blog even more next time.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Chinese New Year Preparation
Today was just like any other ordinary school day. At the moment the bell rang and we were dismissed, I went back home, ready to help my family with the decorations for the coming Chinese New Year. When I got back, nearly half of the job was already done. We just had to finish all the remaining work and to clean up after that. When we were done, we continued on, now to make the traditional biscuits and the tarts. My father was in charge as he was the expert at making all these things and nobody could do it better than him. We also helped along the way, trying to do as much as we can. While helping, we also joked about all the random thoughts that came to us and we had a great time. After all the baking in the kitchen, we were finished for the day. We washed up all the equipments and after that, we even had the smell of butter all on us! We ended the day with a scrumptious dinner prepared by my mum. Surprisingly, I really enjoyed this day with my family. That will be all for now and I hope to blog even more next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment