Saturday, January 8, 2011
Thoughts on blogging
Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is the first time i am creating a blog and i'm still new to all the features of blogging. To be honest, I would rather keep a diary or a journal than to switch on my computer just to blog. I find it easier to pen down my thoughts and it also saves me some time. Also, I don't really find blogging safe as there isn't much privacy as everybody can see what i write. For some other people, they may get too addicted to blogging and it will not be good for them. Besides all these, blogging may also be a good thing as it can help people express thier feelings, thoughts and views about some things that may have happened. It can also help them to feel better when they get to say what they want to say and not to keep their emotions in their minds. Thats all for now, Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment