Friday, January 14, 2011
A time I enjoyed with my Family
Last Saturday, as usual, I was the last to wake up as I am always deprived of sleep during weekdays because of school. While brushing my teeth, I suddenly remembered that we were going to re-paint our rooms today! I felt so excited and rushed to finish my homework as quick as I could. After having lunch as a whole family, we started preparing to move the furniture and got the brushes ready.
Then, my father, who was taking charge of the overall planning, gave us some useful tips that we could observe while painting, especially at the corners. After dividing the workload, we started work in no time. While painting, we were also joking and sharing about what happened during the last few days. After a few hours, we had finally completed painting the rooms! Time really flies when you are enjoying yourself, don't you agree with that? After all of our work, we admired the beautiful view of our newly-painted rooms.
A thought then struck me. While we were still children, we depended so much on our family, I remember the times when all our drawings would be based on our family. But as we grew older, we made friends and slowly drifted apart from our families. Families are the strong pillars in which support us when we are at all times including our weakest. Slowly, we forget what our families have sacrificed in hope that we will grow up into fine young people. We must never forget how noble our families are and most importantly, we must not let them down after all they did for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment